Click here for the online St. Michael School Library Catalog
I want to know about SMS Birthday Book Club!
Welcome to the Library's Home Page! My name is Mrs. Suzanne Conrad and I will be your librarian for the 2016-17 school year. Try out our new online catalog -see what books what might want to read! Please check here throughout the school year for information regarding library hours, programs, special events, and the Birthday Book Club.
- Hi! My name is Suzanne Conrad and I'm the librarian for the SMS Library; this will be my fifth school season.
- I was that kid who read everything, all the time. If it wasn't in the house,I borrowed it from the school library-where I was a 5th grade helper, or the public library, which I visited every week with my mother. I spent many hours there in high school & college, too.
- I grew up in Maryland, went to George Mason University in Virginia for a BA in European Studies, and have a Master of Library Science degree from University of Maryland-College Park.
- I married my husband Mike in 1995 and ended up in the Midwest; our first home was Michigan, where I was a Youth Services Librarian for 7 years at the Rochester Hills Public Library, and where we had our son Jack in 2001.
- We moved to Findlay in 2003 for my husband’s job-he is currently a pilot and Director of Lifeflight for Mercy Health/St. Vincent's in Toledo-and had our daughter Nora. She is currently a 7th grader at SMS and Jack is a freshman at Findlay High. Some of the best books written and illustrated today are created for our children and teens, and I read them, as many as I can. You tell me about your favorites, and I’ll tell you about mine.